The admission requirements are based on qualifications and examination.
A total number of 100 places are available, divided as follows:
a) 70 available to Italian citizens, EU citizens and non-EU citiziens legally living in Italy, in agreement with art 26,of Law n 189/2002;
b) 30 places are reserved to non_EU citizens resident abroad.
If the places reserved for non-EU citizens residing abroad are not fully utilized, those places will be available for applicants of the categories described in item a).
Any Italian citizens, EU citizens and non-EU citizens legally living in Italy, can participate to the admission test only if owners of a five years Diploma of Secondary School, issued by any Italian Institutes, or a qualification obtained abroad and valid for the admission to any Italian University.
The EU and non-EU citizens, legally living in Italy, in possession of a foreign certificate, will be admitted to the test after the evaluation of the certificate. In case they should be winners, their registration will be subject to the validity of the documents and qualification obtained abroad, see Circular MIUR prot. 1291 of 16/05/2008 and current laws.
Non EU students living abroad, will formalize the procedure for the enrolment through the University Foreign Student Office, Via Orazio Raimondo 18, 00173, Rome, Studenti.firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING THE PASSPORT ALONG WITH THE VISA STATUS
In order to be admitted to the Degree of Pharmacy it is necessary to take and pass a specific test. The test, written and oral, will be held on September 25th 2017 at 9:30 am. For Further info please read here > Admission Test
Academic Year 2017/2018
The beginning of the course is scheduled for October 16th 2017
The course is held in the Department of Biology, Macro-Area of Sciences, and the lessons in the Building PP1.
The official language of the course is English.
Attendance at lectures and labs is mandatory.
How to Apply
Between June 26th and September 18th 2017, it is necessary to apply to be admitted to the test, following these instructions:
1) Click on http://delphi.uniroma2.it> Student Area> Admission Test> then fill the application form.
2) Once you have filled the application form (and the space that allows the self-certification of any documents), print out the application with all the data previously entered and the bulletin of € 35,00.
3) The bulletin has to be paid in any Unicredit Bank, which will release an AUTH code number.
4) The AUTH number code must be entered again in the university online system to validate the enrolment for the admission test.
The application must be kept by the candidate.
It is absolute important the online payment validation in order to fulfil the admission procedure.
- A protocol number will be given to any candidate based on the online validation.
- Only after taking the admission test the enrolment will be allowed following articles 6 and 7.
The fee of €35,00 is not refundable.
It is acceptable the transfer of students from another italian degree course or italian University to us, only for students coming from Biological Science, Chemistry, Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy who have already acquired credits, and will be enrolled in the years following the first. In any case it is compulsory an English interview to ascertain the foreign language level.
About the admission test
The admission test to the Master of Pharmacy consists of 60 questions (multiple choice), aimed at ascertaining the preparation on the disciplines of secondary schools provided by the curriculum of the Master in Pharmacy; and an oral exam, aimed at verifying the knowledge of the English language.
Both tests, written and oral, will be held on September 25th 2017 as follow:
- The first test (written) at the Department of Biology, Ed PP1, Classroom 8 in the Macro Area of Sciences, Via Ricerca Scientifica n. 1-00133 Rome – at 9.30 a.m.
- The second test (oral) at the Department of Biology, Ed PP1, Classroom 8 in the Macro Area of Sciences, Via Ricerca Scientifica n. 1-00133 Rome – will be right after the written test
All candidates must be in the Classroom 8 at least one hour before the scheduled test time with a valid identity card or passport to enable the Committee to carry out the preliminary operations.
The evaluation will consider the following criteria:
- 60 points maximum for the written test (1 point for each correct answer, 0 point for each incorrect answer or not answered);
- English proficiency.
The final ranking will take into account the marks obtained in the admission tests. In case of same score among candidates, it will be considered the highest one achieved in the written test. On further equal terms, the youngest one will be the winner.
Candidates are not allowed to bring brief cases, mobile phones, calculators and computers, manuscripts, books or publications, in classroom, unless different indication is given by the Admission Committee. Moreover students are not allowed to communicate each other, except with the members of the Admission Committee. For all the above mentioned operations, the Committee shall draw up a minute.