The Harvard Summer Program in Mind/Brain Sciences is an initiative of the Harvard Mind/Brain/Behavior (MBB) Interfaculty Initiative and the Harvard Summer School in collaboration with the University of Trento. This eight-week program enrolls American and Italian students and provides a unique opportunity to study neuroscience at the Center of Mind/Brain Science (CIMeC), University of Trento.
Taught by faculty from Harvard, Harvard Medical School, Washington University in Saint Louis and University of Trento, the courses include lectures and hands-on laboratory sessions (e.g., neuroimaging demonstrations and practical sessions in the CIMeC laboratories). In addition to courses, students have the opportunity to learn about cognitive science research by participating in experiments and by discovering several different methodologies for analyzing the mind, brain and behavior.
In addition to coursework and research, students take advantage of their surroundings with field trips and excursions throughout Italy.
• Alfonso Caramazza, PhD, Daniel and Amy Starch Professor of Psychology, Harvard University and Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento
• John A. Assad, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School
• Alfonso Caramazza, PhD, Daniel and Amy Starch Professor of Psychology, Harvard University and Visiting Research Professor, Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento
• Jeffrey M. Zacks, PhD, Professor of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Professor of Radiology, Associate Chair, Psychological & Brain Sciences, Washington University in St. Louis
- March 18: deadline for applications
- April 30: admissions selection
For other information about course or application please vit the webite
Harvard Summer School
CIMeC, University of Trento
via delle Regole, 101, Trento Mattarello (TN) 38123
Only for outside prescribed time students “studenti fuori corso” there will be an extraordinary examination of Drug Analyis II on the 26th of April.
The University of Rome Tor Vergata is glad to invite schools, families and students (in particular the students of the Forth and Fifth year of the Secondary Schools), to the OPEN DAY that will be held on Wednesday 13th of February at Via Columbia, 1 at the Faculty of Literature and Philosophy from 8:30 to 13:00.
You can register to partecipate at the following address: http://openday.uniroma2.it/
For more information please click the following link: Uniroma2