- Results – Mod.I & II (20-02-2020)
- Results – Mod I&II (February 06th 2020)
- Results – Mod I&II (December 10th 2019)
- Results- Mod I&II (October 7th 2019)
- Results- Mod.I&II (September 25th 2019)
- Results- Module I (September 11th 2019)
- Results – Module I (July 29th 2019)
- Results – Module I (July 1st 2019)
- Results – Module II (June 1st 2019)
- Results – Module II (June 10th 2019)
- Results – Module I (June 10th 2019)
- Results (October 9th 2018)
The CLICI – Centre for Italian language and culture of the University of Rome Tor Vergata organizes extensive Italian language courses (60 hours) for foreigners from 14th October to 20th December 2019.
Lessons will be held twice a week, from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Courses are free for students enrolled at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
All information on the enrolment procedure is available at http://clici.uniroma2.it
Registration opening: 15th July 2019. Registration deadline: 21st September 2019.
- September 11th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 25th, 2019
- October 1st, 2019
It is possible to register up to 7 days before the chosen exam date.
The placement test will be held at Scuola IaD – Macroarea di Scienze MM.FF.NN. – Via del Fontanile di Carcaricola snc (http://www.scuolaiad.it/dovesiamo).
• Students who attended one of CLICI’s Italian language classes in the period March-May 2019 and received the certificate of attendance/final grade certificate are not required to take the placement test and they can enroll by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 15th July to 21st September 2019, indicating the name of the teacher and the level of the coursethey attended. Therefore, they are not required to register on CLICI’s platform.
Otherwise, if they want to take the placement test, they have to follow the above procedure for non- beginners.
Clici Office: Campus X, Via di Passolombardo 341, 00133 RomaEmail: email@example.com
Tel. +39 06 725991027
The Welcome Office offers advice and guidance on all aspects of moving to Italy helping and supporting during all the year with: stay permit, fiscal code request, bank account, access to Italian health system, general information about courses, scholarships and grants opportunities, life in Rome and other useful services for international and national students.
For other information about it click here ➡️ WELCOME OFFICE
For general information about PRATICAL GUIDE for EU and non EU students visit the section on our website ➡️ Pratical Tips