How to apply to the admission test
To participate in the admission test, candidates who meet the requirements, under penalty of exclusion from the competition, carry out both the requirements set out in points a) and b) below: a) Have taken the English TOLC-F ( CISIA online test) with a score of at least 18,0 points out of 50 in the total of the Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Logic sections, according to the modalities, calendar and places made known by CISIA (Consorzio Interuniversitario Sistemi Integrati per l’Accesso) through the website: www.cisiaonline.it.
Only and exclusively the English TOLC-F test (CISIA) taken by and no later than July 31, 2020, will be considered valid.
- For the second round of selection (if activated), the English TOLC-F must be taken by September 30, 2020.
- b) Apply to participate for inclusion in the ranking through the University online services website, Delphi, (https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/index.jsp?language=EN) between June 3, 2020, and July 31, 2020 for the first selection round, between September 7 and September 30 for the second selection round (if activated), in accordance with the procedures described in the art. 5 below.
- The submission of the application for participating in the selection via the Delphi system does not involve any further tests compared to the English TOLC-F (CISIA). However, it is necessary to be included in the ranking list of the single-cycle five-year Degree in Pharmacyof the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
- Registration for the English TOLC-F CISIA test, selection procedures and evaluation criteria.
Based on the score obtained through the English TOLC-F (CISIA) assessment test, the selection of candidates is designed to ascertain their initially adequate preparation (under art. 6, paragraph 1, of Ministerial Decree 270/2004). The test is aimed at verifying that each candidate is in possession of the knowledge required for access to, and preparation for, the subjects covered by the Degree Course as referred to in this call.
The score obtained in the English TOLC-F assessment test (CISIA) is taken into consideration by the Commission as an evaluation criterion to form the merit ranking referred to in the art. 7 below.
Registration for the English TOLC-F CISIA is via the CISIA website (www.cisiaonline.it):
The candidate registers in the TOLC area of the CISIA website through the appropriate form and receives to the email address he entered when registering, the login credentials, username and password of his personal area on the CISIA portal;
- The candidate, using the username and password provided by CISIA, accesses his TOLC area from where he can select the type of TOLC to which he intends to enrol, the payment method, the university location and the date on which he wants to take the TOLC.
- The candidate proceeds to pay the registration fee of € 30.00 by credit card or bank MAV slips. A video tutorial is available on the CISIA website to guide the candidate in signing up for the English TOLC-F test.
For further information, please see the rules published on the http://www.cisiaonline.it/ website.
The payment receipt and registration for the English TOLC-F @HOME test indicate the time and day on which the test will take place. It is in no way possible to take the test on a day other than thatof registration.
The deadline for enrolling in the chosen English TOLC-F (CISIA) test is available on the Cisia website (www.cisiaonline.it).