Places available and selection rounds
For the academic year 2023/2024, The University of Rome Tor Vergata officially opens the call for admission in the first year to the five-year One-cycle Degree in Pharmacy for a total number of 80 places, distributed as follows:
- a) 60 (sixty) places available to Italian citizens, EU citizens and non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy (art. 2, Italian Law n. 189/2002);
- b) 20 (twenty) places reserved to non-EU citizens resident abroad (two of which are reserved to Chinese students participating to the “Marco Polo” programme)—applying for the visa.
The number of places established by the Italian Law n. 264, 02/08/1999.
The selection will take place in ONE ROUND for the aforementioned total number of places available, to be completed by the Degree in Pharmacy.
– For the terms of registration for the selection, the modalities and the structure of the selection, please refer to the following articles. 3, 4.
– It is essential, for the purposes of enrolment in the selection, to comply with the deadlines and procedures set out in this notice.
– Only after having been successful in the selection procedure pursuant to art. 4 it is possible to enroll by following the relative instructions in the following art. 7.
The Course is held at the Department of Biology, School of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences; the beginning of the classes is scheduled for the 16th October 2023.
Attendance to lessons and laboratory activities is mandatory. English is the official language of the Course.
Requirements for participation in the selection
Italian citizens, EU citizens and non-EU citizens legally residing in Italy referred to in art. 26 of law 189/202 can participate to the admission test as well as foreign/international citizens applying for a visa.
To be admitted to participate in the admission test of this call, it is mandatory to have a second level secondary school diploma issued by Italian educational institutions (according to current legislation) or a foreign qualification considered valid for admission to university courses activated in Italian universities (see art.10 of this call).
Students enrolled in the final year of Italian secondary education institutions may also participate in the selection process, or the last year of a non-Italian secondary education institution which assigns a qualification deemed valid for admission to university courses at Italian universities, which plan to achieve the title by the dates of registration provided for in the call.
To participate in the selection, it is also necessary to have a good knowledge of the English language which will be verified through an oral interview as described in art 4 by call for application.
The Course is held at the Department of Biology, School of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, the beginning of the classes are scheduled on 16th October 2023.
ATTENDANCE AT LECTURES AND LABORATORY IS MANDATORY