According to the procedure set out in the call for application a.y.2021-2022, admission is also necessary for:
- students enrolled in other universities who intend to apply for the transfer;
- students enrolled at the University of Rome Tor Vergata who intend to request a course change;
These students – after taking the test (if they are included in the ranking in a useful position) – will have to proceed with the transfer or course change application within the deadlines set out in this call for enrolment.
- students who request a course abbreviation since they have already graduated or even have not yet completed careers in other degree courses or other universities for which they want to request recognition.
Along with the publication of the merit rankings, the transfer procedures winners will have to complete within the same deadlines as those for enrolments will also be published.
📃 SUBMIT THE APPLICATION – Course Abbreviation
The student, having passed the admission test, must refer to the procedures recorded in the Student Guide of the relevant a.y. under the heading “Enrolment with course abbreviation”; he/she must then submit the application to the Student Secretariat of the Science Macro Area MM. FF. NN., within the first academic year of the course (end of October of the following year):
1) A written request, accompanied by the student’s career and the list of exams taken, ie the original Transcript (for studies at a foreign university). The certificate can be accepted if produced in English or with its official translation into Italian.
2) Syllabus of the courses followed whose recognition is requested.
3) In the case of courses held at foreign Universities, the system of evaluation must also be specified in terms of credits/hours of study with relative grades.
The documentation must be duly validated by the relative academic office.