Between June 26th 2017 and September 18th 2017 it is necessary to apply to be admitted, following these instructions:
1) Click on http://delphi.uniroma2.it> Student Area> Admission Test> then fill the application form.
2) Once you have filled the application form (and the space that allows the self-certification of any documents), print out the application with all the data previously entered and the bulletin of € 35,00.
3) The bulletin has to be paid in any Unicredit Bank, which will release an AUTH code number.
4) The AUTH number code must be entered again in the university online system to validate the enrolment for the admission test.
The application must be kept by the candidate.
It is absolute important the online payment validation in order to fulfil the admission procedure.
- A protocol number will be given to any candidate based on the online validation.
- Only after taking the admission test the enrolment will be allowed following articles 6 and 7.
The fee of €35,00 is not refundable.
It is acceptable the transfer of students from another italian degree course or italian University to us, only for students coming from Biological Science, Chemistry, Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy who have already acquired credits, and will be enrolled in the years following the first. In any case it is compulsory an English interview to ascertain the foreign language level.