1. What is the solution following the interruption of experimental thesis and training inPharmacy?
We can not offer a solution, we are waiting for same clarifications from our Rector and competent authorities, that we will promptly share with you.We will be flexible as much as possible and decide on a case-by-case basis. For the time being, we musthope that the containment measures adopted by the Italian government will lead to a prompt recovery ofactivities.
2. Will the seminars scheduled for the a.a. 2019-2020 still be held?
Unfortunately we had to cancel seminars and other programmed events; however, I have ensured that these will be held in the nextacademic year. Optional courses will be held remotely according to the calendar published on our website.
3. Is there a graduation session in May 2020?
The May graduation session has been postponed to the 11thof June and will be held remotely. This session is part of AY 2018/2019 and is intended only for students“in cautelativa”. A specific regulation (in Italian) for the carrying out of these exams wasissued recently and is available at http://web.uniroma2.it/module/name/Content/newlang/italiano/navpath/HOM/action/showpage/content_id/82768 . Please also follow our pharmacy website for instructions and deadlines.
4. When is the Pharmacist state exam scheduled? We still did not receive information for the Esame di Stato, since this is not directly organized by Pharmacy course.
5. How will exams in the summer session take place?
We cannot anticipate how these exams will be carried out. Some of you might have returned to their native countries and possibly could encounter problems in returning to Italy. I foresee that it will be possible to carryout oral examinations remotely, however we are still waiting to receive instructions on how a written-type examination can take place.
6. Who can I contact if I have doubts?
For problems related to a specific course please contact directly the professor.For general problems, the Didactic Secretariat and the Course Coordinator is available to find solutions withinthe limits of common sense!