To the University Community. Following the national and regional provisions that have been announced and which will be implemented in the next few hours, the Regional Committee of the Universities of Lazio (Comitato Regionale delle Università del Lazio) has resolved that starting from Monday, 15 March 2021 the following provisions will be applied:
– Attendance in presence of educational and curricular activities of all study courses is suspended. Bachelor degrees, master degrees, masters lessons and doctoral courses will continue remotely. – Exams and graduation sessions are carried out remotely. – University libraries and other structures that provide services to students will carry out their activities mainly at a distance. – Professional internships in the medical, dental and health professions area, laboratory activities, exercises, and experiential activities may take place in person in compliance with the guidelines of the MUR referred to in Annex 18 of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 02/14/2021.
The University facilities will remain open, allowing access to teachers and providing a smart-working plan for the administrative and technical staff in order to ensure services in compliance with the anti-covid regulations in force.
Erasmus+ Student Traineeship Consortium Call for the allocation of 77 grants for 4-month traineeships abroad addressed to students regularly enrolled in a study course at Tor Vergata University of Rome. The Programme is co-financed by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) and the European Commission.
Deadline and Applications The online application will be available from 26/01/2021 at 20:00. The deadline for filling out the candidacy form is set on 26/02/2021, at 12:00 Nominations that are not validated by the candidate at the end of the compilation and whose data are incomplete or untrue will be considered invalid.
Campus Party, the biggest innovation and creativity experience in the world is back on 28 and 29 January 2021 with Campus Party Spotlight, the first entirely digital global edition focused on circularity, sustainability, climate action and clean and accessible energy, implemented in partnership with Enel.
We will be talking about E-Mobility, Smart Cities, Urban Circular Economy and Open Innovability, but also research, startups, tourism and new tools and technologies for a sustainable future.
A totally free-of-charge online event with: Talks, panels and interviews with international speakers and industry experts Call4Ideas and online challenges to create innovative and sustainable solutions A Job Factory Area to enable thousands of young people to find the job of the future. The final stage ofPlayEnergy 2020, the international prize competition promoted by Enel and Campus Party to bring young people between 7 and 18 years of age closer to the Circular Economy. Campus Party Spotlight will also be the first stage of Road to EXPO Dubai, the approach path that Campus Party is dedicating to exploring the key topics of the Universal Exposition: sustainability, opportunities and mobility.
Join us for an immersive experience in the Circular Economy and become a protagonist of change.
The Drug Analysis II february sessions will take place ONLY in remote, for both the written and oral parts.
Note that there will be a MANDATORY test session for the setup of webcam view within TEAMS and to verify that the procedure of downloading and uploading files through the Assignment procedure within your account works well. The test session for the session 1) listed below will take place on the January 25th; while for the session 2) will take place on February 15th. To reserve the participation to either one test sessions, please send me an a-mail to Gaetano.firstname.lastname@example.org specifying: a. your Teams name b. the date of the test session you want to participate
Please download the file of instructions “Remote Exam Session with Teams TorVergata – extract v3.1.pdf”, read it carefully and attempt a set-up conforming to the instructions before attending the test session, so that I will verify if it is acceptable.
1) Session 1st February written test for both module 1 and module 2. Depending on the number of reservations the oral session may take place on the 2nd starting at 9.00 am and extend, in case of need, also to the 3rd at 9.00 AM.
2) Session 22nd February written test for both module 1 and module 2. Depending on the number of reservations the oral session may take place on the 23rd starting at 9.00 am and extend, in case of need also to the 24th at 9.00 AM.
If you are willing to study at Tor Vergata University of Rome or in Italy and are looking for scholarships and study grants, you are in the right place: below is a selection of grants and scholarships for Italian and international students offering the chance to study in Italy or work abroad.
YUFE is one of the first seventeen alliances selected by the European Commission in 2019 to develop a unique model of a European University. The fourteen YUFE partners aim to contribute to a more competitive, innovative and united Europe through structural cooperation in education, research, innovation and engagement with local communities.
One of the main goals of the cooperation between staff, students, citizens, businesses, government and policy makers is to address local and European challenges to achieve solutions that have global relevance. Moreover, they work together to develop and promote joint educational programmes, services of added value for the YUFE local communities and to enhance the mobility of students and staff across the Alliance.
Together, the YUFE partners are creating an inclusive higher education landscape without borders that is in line with current developments in society and the labour market.
YUFE Townhall: Sessions Program
The YUFE Townhall is a 2.5-day umbrella event involving all of YUFE’s programmes and activities bringing together the entire YUFE community. Its focus will be on European Higher Education and its links to wider society. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will now mainly take place virtually, which will actually make it more inclusive, accessible and sustainable with wider engagement across the whole of Europe.
Two of the YUFE Townhall sessions will be open to the public. The first session gives an overview of what has been achieved by YUFE in it’s first year.
The second open session asks a variety of stakeholders, including the European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, the DG of the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture, and the CEO of a triple-helix campus, what European Universities can contribute to society, with a focus on regional employability following the quadruple helix model. The quadruple helix model brings together science, policy, industry, and society.
The third working session is organised and hosted by the YUFE Student Forum.
The procedure for requesting a temporary Teams account is reserved to:
• New International students (ongoing enrollment on Delphi platform for the 2020/2021 academic year, and already registered on the Universitaly portal)
• New Bachelor Degree students (pending the final secondary school exams and diploma certificate for 2020) for Italian students
• New Master Degree students (pending the final Bachelor dissertation and degree certificate for the 2019/2020 academic year) for Italian students
Please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the FORM and verify that you have correctly entered your personal email address. If the request is successful, at the end you will receive a summary email; should this confirmation not arrive, please contact us.
2. The Welcome Office will approve the request.
3. You will receive an email with a username and password to log into Teams.
4. Connect to Teams from WEB (https://teams.microsoft.com) log in and set your personal password.
5. Download and install the Microsoft Teams app.
In order to access to the online lessons, join by using the Teams code or Teams link of the class on the website of your course of attendance.
For assistance, contact us: email@example.com.
If you are a new international student, the Welcome Office is here to help you. Also this year Tor Vergata University of Rome will be glad to welcome all of our newly enrolled students to the Students Welcome Weeks 2020.
Online Activities 2020
Enrollment support meetings: When: Starting from 5 August, 2020 What: if you have finalized the procedure on Universitaly platform, the Welcome Office will contact you by email and help you through the enrollment process or offer support if you’re having difficulties Where: Microsoft teams (you will receive by email a link for the online meeting)
Welcome online: When: Starting from 26 August, 2020 What: each week the Welcome Office will organize online meetings dedicated to welcome and orientation activities for all the new students enrolled at Tor Vergata University. International students already in Italy will be supported and tutored in filling the Stay Permit, Health Insurance and Pass card for transportation in Rome modules. Where: Microsoft teams (you will receive by email a link for the online meeting)
Students Welcome Events: Presentation of activities and organizations available at the campus of #unitorvergata or in the city of Rome.
When: Starting from 26 August, 2020, presentation of our services in English: