Procedure for Temporary Teams Account Request
The procedure for requesting a temporary Teams account is reserved to:
• New International students (ongoing enrollment on Delphi platform for the 2020/2021 academic year, and already registered on the Universitaly portal)
• New Bachelor Degree students (pending the final secondary school exams and diploma certificate for 2020) for Italian students
• New Master Degree students (pending the final Bachelor dissertation and degree certificate for the 2019/2020 academic year) for Italian students
Please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the FORM and verify that you have correctly entered your personal email address. If the request is successful, at the end you will receive a summary email; should this confirmation not arrive, please contact us.
2. The Welcome Office will approve the request.
3. You will receive an email with a username and password to log into Teams.
4. Connect to Teams from WEB (https://teams.microsoft.com) log in and set your personal password.
5. Download and install the Microsoft Teams app.
In order to access to the online lessons, join by using the Teams code or Teams link of the class on the website of your course of attendance.
For assistance, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Bremen’s “YUFE Mobility Award”
Explore the YUFE network with University of Bremen’s “YUFE Mobility Award”. This mobility award provides the opportunity to enlarge your research network by travelling across the YUFE alliance to and from Bremen!
The University of Bremen offers grants for researchers at all career stages to carry out research visits, typically ranging from 1 week to 3 months.
Applicants may be doctoral candidates, early career or advanced researchers from all scientific fields. The aim of this programme is to strengthen research collaboration among the YUFE partner universities by enhancing existing research collaborations and by building new research networks.
For more details about the grant and deadlines visit: www.uni-bremen.de