Below is degree course in Pharmacy exam schedule for academic year 2022/2023:
Optional Courses – Coming Soon
More information about Exam Schedule
Update of teaching methods and establishment of an extraordinary graduation session.
To ensure greater flexibility during this challenging time, the Academic Senate approved the following policy changes and guidance at its meeting on 1 March 2022:
– Mixed mode until 31 March 2022;
– from 01 April 2022, mixed mode for classes only; for exams and dissertation defence, face-to-face mode.
The exclusion from the mixed mode of professional health courses for which attendance is compulsory is confirmed.
It is at the discretion of the Directors of the degree courses in which laboratories and internships are compulsory for graduation as to how they are conducted.
– From 01/09/2022 on, face-to-face classes.
– Pursuant to Law No. 11 of 18 February 2022 (which converted Decree-Law No. 221 of 24 December 2021), the final graduation session for the academic year 2020/2021 (“extraordinary session”) has now been extended until 15 June 2022 for students who:
– Any deadlines relating to teaching or administrative terms will be extended for the above graduation session.
– Between April and May, and in any case at least one month before the date set for the extraordinary graduation session, each department will schedule an extraordinary exam session for the academic year 2020/2021 (if not already foreseen) for students eligible for the above extraordinary graduation session.
The Academic Senate sincerely hopes that the Departments will open the extraordinary exam session for both the students placed on precautionary enrollment and those regularly enrolled in the academic year 2021-2022.
Exam Prof. Terrinoni to be held the 25/02/2022 at 14:00 will be in presence – room 1.
Syllabus program file for the exam (old course – cod.8067320) is attached below:
Prof. Barbato 2nd year module 2 Drug Analysis exam (code 8067491) 8CFU, to be held the 4th and 23th will be on Teams in REMOTE for all the students, however, there is also the opportunity of having it in the presence if students are compliant with super green pass (3 vaccinations green pass).
Student who fail to pass the 4th date, are NOT allowed to access to the 23rd date.
Students are required to have passed the module 1 to access to the module 2 exam.
MODE OF RESERVATION for ALL modes, presence or remote, on TEAMS class
add in the dedicated chat by replying the following informations:
Surname, Name, Matricola, “in presence or Remote on Teams”, You have to choose one of these latter two modalities.
For the February 4th: deadline reservation is January 31
For the February 23th: deadline reservation is February 17
The written test on TEAMS remote modality will be strictly held in conformity with the instructions file attached:
“Instruction file for the exam code 8067491 drug analysis exam II year, Mod. 2 prof. Barbato.pdf”.
Read carefully the instructions, and set-up the camera display as explained in the instruction file. Failure to accomplish the set-up will determine exclusion from the remote exam.
WARNING there’s a MANDATORY preliminary check of your set-up to be held by:
February 01 at 9.00 AM for the exam session of February 04th. February 18th at 9.00AM for the exam session of February 23rd. If you have questions, send me a private message, identifying yourself with surname name and matricola, in the TEAMS chat, DO NOT send e-mails.
Exam schedule for academic year 2020/2021 is AVAILABLE below!!!
Click on the links below to download the timetable or visit the section: EXAM SCHEDULE
* Only “fuori corso” students, 5th year students not attending courses, or at the discretion, student who have not been able to take part in the ordinary exam sessions (i.e. Erasmus students, etc.) during the same academic year, can participate.